Friday, March 23, 2012

Caramel & Nana

I finally named the two new female leopard geckos! I was going to name the Raining red stripe "Aurora", because it's both a Disney name (from Sleeping beauty), and it matches Midnight, because aurora means "dawn"... BUT Mads hated the name! So I looked at pictures of her that I had just taken, and thought Caramel! She looks like yummy caramel, and it goes well with Sundae, Chocolate and Banana!

Caramel

As for the Mack snow female, I thought there wasn't much use in naming her since we will be selling her in 1-2 months... but I had to anyway. Her name is now "Nana", from the dog character in Peter Pan (both Wendy and Captain got their names from Peter Pan, so I thought this Mack snow should too)!

Nana
 
Right now I'm trying to find a name for the Blizzard male! I want his name to go well with Midnight, so I'm trying to find some name like that, that matches his pretty frosty looks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment