Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby news!

Two of the eggs have hatched! And out came two beautiful Wildtype het Blizzard babies! So tiny! xD


Baby 1: 
Notice the dark spot on its hindleg - I hope it's there to stay!
Baby 1 was extremely calm and easy to handle. I already like her!

Baby 2:
Lighter spots on the head, will probably disappear with age though.
Baby 2 was scared, sqeaked, and tried to hide under all sorts of things (therefore I put her in a plastic box for a second to take pictures before I put her in her new home). 

Btw, I do not know if they are really girls, lol.

How I tell them apart:
Baby 1 has 4 white stripes on her tail, while Baby 2 has 5. Baby 2 also have two white dots on her head, which Baby 1 does not have. Oh and of course their temperament will let me tell them apart. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment