Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My leopard geckos

First post! Yay! Thought I would show you all my female leopard geckos! At the moment I only have one male (a beautiful light Mack snow named Captain), but that's all I need right now. ;) So let's check out the ladies:

Wendy


0.1
Morph: Mack snow
Born: Nov. 2009
Other: Her colors are really nice. She is now gravid!
 Chocolate

0.1
Morph: Tremper albino
Born: 2010
Other: Very beautiful pattern and colors!
Midnight

0.1
Morph: Midnight Blizzard(?)
Born: 2011
Other: Dark nice color
Banana


0.1
Morph: Blizzard/Murphy patternless(?)
Born: 2011
Other: Sadly, she has bite marks on her neck from her previous roomies she had before we got her.
Sundae

0.1
Morph: Sunglow
Born: Nov. 2011
Other: This is a gorgeous little girl! Can't wait to see what she'll look like as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment